Attending school events is a great way to get to know kids, parents, teachers, and our principal. Volunteering at events is one of the best ways to connect with the Jefferson community, and there are many opportunities to get involved.
How do you volunteer for a school event?
- Go to a PTA meeting.
- Contact your room parent.
- Subscribe to E-Tree and look for announcements about upcoming events and whom to contact.
- Contact the event coordinator.
- Contact the volunteer coordinator.
Visit the Calendar to see the events planned for this year.
- Project Color
- The Garden Project
- JefferSons and Daughters
- Chinese New Year Performance – morning and evening
- Cesar Chavez School Day of Service and Learning
- Open House